Monday, October 5, 2009

Satisfiying weekend

Although I just managed to spend one and a half day at Kampar, I was satisfied.

I did a lot of things in that 30 ++ hours -->

" Spent Mid Autumn Festival day with my lovely family and friends, sang K, tea session, tried my 'VyVy' out and planned a surprise mooncake delivery to a dear friend. Fortunately I managed to grab a few from my house fridge before they were all gulped down! I succeeded in throwing her a surprise delivery in person! (You looked cute in that Winnie the Pooh night dress ^_^ ) "


Back to Malacca on Sunday (I accomplished my first driving out of Perak all alone!). Another new month, another start for me. Cuz I moved to another room (same house), so there were a lot of cleaning, tidying, packing to do. By the time I finished, it's ady near to midnight! My energy level was reaching NIL after the driving and housechores.


... SNORE SNORE SNORE ...


The next day...
I MANAGED TO GET TO HOSPITAL WITHOUT GETTING LOST!!! HAHAHA!!

But my VyVy comot ady due to the rain. T.T


For the month of October, it will be a dull month for me as I'm stationed in a boring department. Today was the first day and all I did in the 8 working hours were merely faxing and following up 3 purchase orders! Numerous times, I nearly dozed off, sitting there doing nothing. =p


I guess for the rest of the month, I can spend my working time to study for my forensic exam ady. =)

4 comments:

  1. wow!forensic exam>>>>>?????? what's yeeyee plan to achieve ar? hehe



    vyvy.............洗白白了吗?

    ReplyDelete
  2. again,banyak terima kasih for what you have done for me, angelic ms.yeeyee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring some pillows then sleep there..i think they wont mind de...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. yingying: forensic exam is actually law exam, haha! it's compulsory for houseman pharmacist.. if fail, can't register as a pharmacist.. vyvy's getting more comot! =p weekend la only i'll help it to bathe (if im not too tired after working on sat, hehe)

    seon: if i bring pillow n sleep ther.. i'll be 'goreng sotong' by my boss! haha~

    ReplyDelete