Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bong!

24.09.2009
Steamboat @ Le Garden, Dataran Pahlawan.

I joined a group of senior PRPs for dinner cum celebration of a friend's birthday. This friend has helped me a lot a lot ever since I got to know that I was posted to Malacca. She always offers me help, asking anything that I need, fetches me on and off work and settles my transport problem if she's not free to give me a ride. Without her, my start in Malacca sure would be so lost!

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH, BONG!!!

Bong, the birthday girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!


Her Baker's Cottage cheese cake.
Although I'm not a cheese fan, I think this' yummilicious! =)

With 2 already known friends & 2 new known friends

With Bong

All from UM ^_^

Each and everyone of them is so nice. It's so great to know them!

I had an extremely SUPERB FULL STEAMBOAT DINNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment