Monday, October 19, 2009

Roast-mutton Girl~



Today which was supposed to be my 'auto-off' day post-OPD call on last Saturday and Sunday.


BUT...

In the end...







I ended up helping the Store Department staffs in the 'Hari Raya Feast' organized by the Pharmacy Department of Malacca Hospital.

*** MY OFF-DAY~~~ huhuhu~~~ ***


I helped to:

1. Peel off the onion skins until tears also rolling down~

2. Cut watermelons into pieces. CHOP!! CHOP!! CHOP!!

This watermelon's 'layu' ady, so it's for illustration purpose. We didn't serve it out. =p

3. Cut nasi impit into pieces

*********************************************


These were 'roti John' freshly made by some of the staffs for those ladies who were busy cutting this and that inside. But seeing the scene, I didn't dare to eat ady

LOLS~

********************************************

Then, out of 'keh-po-ness' I tried out in the mutton-roasting...















(Busy roasting mutton, of cuz couldn't take photo of me doing the job le, =p)


Here's the proof!!! =p

Fanning hard!

woooosshhh~~


Call 999!!!


My sifu who taught me how to roast good mutton ^_^


That's how I spent my supposed-to-be day off at the feast (not enjoying but became TUKANG PANGGANG!). I left hospital around 1pm, full of the smell of SMOKE and MUTTON!!!


After that I still went to 2 banks to do my banking stuffs. (Don't know the staffs there got smell it anot... =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment