Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fully occupied Saturday

It's Saturday. Most people who's on 5-day working scheme were still snoring under their blankets WHILE I had to crawl out of bed at 7am!

WHY??

I have to work on-call this weekend. My first on-call since I entered Malacca Hospital. BUT it's NOT my turn initially. Someone 'superior' asked me to help someone to do it. Being a freshie at the hospital, sure didn't dare to say 'NO'. So, this weekend's gone, occupied by Methadone call. Prior doing this call, I purposely sacrificed a Saturday 2 weeks ago to learn about the work from a senior. The working time supposed to be from 10am-2pm but I went early to prepare all the things and started syringing out the methadone syrup....
syringe ~ syringe ~ dilute ~ dilute ~ syringe ~ syringe ~ dilute ~ dilute ...
I guessed I've syringed about over HUNDREDS bottles!!! -.-ll

After work, thought of going over to another station to learn about TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring). It's essential to know how to do it during A&E call. But, by the time I was there, there was no more sample to run. T.T
Hopefully tomorrow got sample for me to learn after my methadone work.

3pm. Klu~ klu~ klu~
Stomach was crying! =p I din realize that I didn't have lunch! So, off I went to Tesco (the nearest and the only so-called shopping place that I know how to go, HAHA!). Lunch alone. Since already at Tesco, sure walked around mar... walked around then sure shopping mar.. hehehe~

My 'SOUVENIRS' were:

1. Folding storage box

To store my food supplies!

2. Storage shelf

When I put this in my trolley, an uncle approached me and say "Girl, this one not good! Carrexxxx got sell 3 compartments with just RM10!!" -.-ll Being a polite girl, I sure replied " Oh really? Thanks, uncle". (But I didn't put the shelf back to the displaying rack, haha~)

3. Japanese style folding table

And this is the newly decorated corner! ^_^

After assembling the storage box, table and shelf, I gave my VyVy a bath. Pitied her of being comot comot =p

Such a fully occupied Saturday right?

Another day of Methadone call tomorrow. My Sunday....
T.T sob sob T.T

6 comments:

  1. They have Carrexxxx in Melaka? I only remember Jusco and Tesco... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur methadone is 10am to 2pm? so weird timing. at ipoh, i dun dare to go earlier...will wait until ppk/MA to be there...scare the methadone patients zoomed into the clinic and threatened me for methadone!
    how many patients hosp melaka is having?

    ReplyDelete
  3. KH: got Carrexxxx... but I forgot which area it's located... haha~

    Engchi: 10 - 2pm is only for Sat and Sun... weekdays I'm not sure, haha~ Weekend methadone call will be in a small room, gt 2 doors (1 front and 1 behind).. the front door will be locked until the time only open it.. so patients cant come dashing in! haha~ I think around 200 something patients signed up for the programme..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no la...they said hosp ipoh the methadone patients gather outside and push the door...shaking the whole clinic. so scary
    i wont arrive early when im attached to methadone.
    anyway, i have to face them everyday nw...haih...

    ReplyDelete