Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Post-A&E call syndrome

I did my first A&E call last night! (Hopefully I ran the TDM sample for digoxin correctly...). So, I got my auto-off for today. la~ la~ la~

First thing when back home of course was SLEEP!!! Went into coma from 8 to 11~ =p (Why just slept so little? Cuz my stomach woke me up! Hahaha~) After attending to my stomach's call, I took my VyVy for her first service. Walao~! The living cost of her's really no cheap thing! RM130++ flew just like that! Then I got my windscreen, rear screen and both back side windows sprayed with my car number. Another RM40 gone! Huhuhu~ I'm thinking to install an electronic plate security for my VyVy... But it costs 399!!!!!! I better put this aside first as I have a higher priority device in my WISH-TO-BUY list. =p


It complies with all the specifications that I want - wifi, GPS and can support well medical software. The price will definitely used up my saved up salary for the past 2 months. I need to think twice, thrice, ...... tenth and above TIMES!!!



Back home and got into coma AGAIN until 6 something cuz housemates asked for dinner (if not, I think would continue be pig until night or maybe tomorrow morning!! lols~) One night on-call had really deteriorated my conciousness! I LOCKED MY ROOM AND LEFT THE KEY INSIDE!!!!

-.-ll -.-ll -.-ll

So, the final outcome was...





I have to sleep with the door in the state as above for tonight. Huhuhu~ Hopefully nothing comes in....


POST A&E CALL SYNDROME --> BLUR

3 comments:

  1. who so ganas break the lock like tis????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! u will get used to it soon...1st time i also very tired. practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my housemate broke it~ haha~ he used hammer, spanner, knocked at the doorknob until whole body sweating, =p

    yea! practice makes perfect! im goin to 'practise' again this Saturday -.-ll

    ReplyDelete