Monday, October 5, 2009

Books in hand

My current 'non-working & non-academic' =p reading materials are-->

The Vampire Diaries: "The Awakening and The Struggle" & " The Fury and Dark Reunion".

My sis borrowed me these books when I was bored during my holidays and I couldn't hit a target book everytime I visited the bookstore.

2nd volume of the Vampire Diaries

I finished the first volume months ago but somehow the second volume I was stucked half book no matter how frequent I read it. It wasn't that the storyline was dull. Err... It's just... Err...

(The truth was everytime I took it out to read, I was so tired after working and would dozed off within 2 pages, haha~!)
I will try to finish it!!!

***************************************************

During the raya weekend, when I was in Ipoh with CC... I came across with this book in a CD shop. Without thinking twice, I bought it! ^_^

'爱的3温暖' - Bibliography by S.H.E.

Gift which came along with the purchase.
I requested for Hebe but the lady boss told me it's out of stock!

Sobsss...

Before this, I've ady had 2 bibliographies by S.H.E. also in my book shelf. They are the only CHINESE BOOKS in my collection. =p

This is one of my chinese improving method, hoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment