Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i 'BEH SONG' you!

This afternoon, as I was on my way to get something in order to continue my work, I was stopped dead by a Pembantu Tadbir. It was what she asked.
"Who are you? You siapa?"

-.-ll

?????????????
QUESTION MARKS popped out from my head!


WHO AM I??!!!


Excuse me, lady.. I've been working at this station for 2 weeks ady and you still wanna ask who I am.... There are only 2 new PRPs (which are me and another colleague) who just joined into the Store Department AND our PRP room is just opposite yours!!!!!! Is it that difficult to remember 2 new faces? I tried to get to know everyone there, their faces and their names. I remember your name. I recognize your face!

Actually I do not care if you do not know who I am. It's just that when you threw out that question, your tone was RUDE!!! You sounded as I was an illegal intruder who wasn't supposed to be there.


I think you should brush up your manner, Lady N!

5 comments:

  1. next time give her/he finger....remember middle finger ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. seon, im not same as you... haha! although i beh song her but i still smile at her cuz im polite! =p

    yuezzi, thanks for dropping by~ luckily i dont need to work for her... although she's a pembantu tadbir, but she has a room for herself! HIGH CLASS PEMBANTU TADBIR ne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ izit she sounds like our pharmacy deparment punya Datin JuniadaH~she oso owez sounds rude, totally dun hv Datin style~

    wah ur hosp there so rich ah, pembantu so geng gt private room de wow~~~~ then u dun bc pharmacist la, as pembantu more powerful~kiakia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first time i saw Datin J, i thought she was one of the office staff, judging from her outlook!! wahaha~

    usually only head of dept gt room... but i dont knw why she gt a room herself.. somemore her door sign reads "Pembantu Tadbir Nxx" PRP room like an abandoned room and the sign is only made of laminated paper reading "Bilik Pegawai PRP" --> so lame!

    ReplyDelete