Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last day in Store Department

Yesterday I ended my attachment at second station--> Store.

Although lots of my colleague dislike the most to be attached at store (same with me up to a certain point =p), I still had a memorable time there.


First was the preparation for Jamuan Hari Raya where I got closer with some of the staffs especially Mr.Norashid (my kambing panggang sifu! ^_^)

Secondly, what I did during the store attachment was appreciated by one of my supervisor!!

It was 5.10p.m. and I still haven't finished my work assigned to me (cuz Friday's a short day and a few things had taken place earlier). So, no choice, I handed down the work to my colleague who was just posted to store (PAISEH!!). I was getting ready to go home when my supervisor called me, "Chong!"



SWEAT....



PALPITATION...



I thought I had done something wrong. "Oooohhh nooo, not on the last day, at this last minute! What did I do?"


Mana tau....


My supervisor took out some notepads, sticky pads and pens (all were gifts from pharmaceutical companies) and gave them to me.

"Chong, thanks for everything and sorry-lah if I bla bla bla... I nampak you're OK one. Sekali ajar dah tahu macam mana buat. Carolyn (the new colleague whom I handed down my work to her) pun sama..."


OMG!!! Was this a compliment?? Well, I took it as a compliment! HAHAHAHA! I was so happy that I kept on thanking her back!


The gifts from Ms.Hana, my supervisor.
^_^


Most importantly...


It felt so good when the things you did were appreciated by others.

1 comment:

  1. i stole pens frm store last time. the head was to kedekut to give us some...shhhh...
    but she gave me cleansers n acne creams (claiming that i got acne!---omg)

    ReplyDelete