Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend off!


I drove to KL after work on last Friday, so glad that finally I could have my weekend away from GH Malacca! (I've been working EVERYDAY since 5th Oct for 23 consecutive days! -.-ll)

However, half the journey I heard something which was quite scary to me...


Klak... klak... Klak

Klak... klak... Klak

The sound's getting louder~!!!



One month old new car's breaking down???!!!


Reducing my speed to 60km/hr, I had my car rolling to the nearest rest stop. What I saw was......


My car's four tyres were covered with a layer of TAR (with stones sticking on it!). The sound came from those stones... I was blank during that time. HOW WAS I GOING TO CLEAR THAT LAYER OF TAR?? In the end, I just picked out the stones as many as I could... then I didn't care ady la cuz the sky's getting darker. So, I continued my journey with just 60km/hr. When I found that the sound's lesser and softer, I accelerated to 90km/hr. And finally I reached my aunt's house at 8 something. The first I did upon reaching --> inspected the tyres le... PHEW! The layers had gone! Thanks to the rain, I guessed. (KL was raining that time).

Such a dramatic journey! I was so restless all the way. Huh~

***********************************************


I spent my Saturday with my sis and bro at Midvalley.
I MISS IT SO MUCHie!!!
We had lunch at Sushi Zanmai@ The Gardens (I paid the bill, T.T) and then of cuz shopping! (Mostly just window shopping actually, haha~)

BR caramel waffles @Midvalley


Be@rBricks

All were bought by me for my bro. He loves Be@rBrick but he never sampai hati to buy it. So, I bought for him. (I'm a good sis! Haha~) The white one (Series 17) was bought yesterday. The other were bought months ago (Purple - Series 15 & Black - Series 18). You can't choose which pattern you want, cuz this kind is the cheapest ma, hihi.. it's kinda like drawing lot.


Shopped for working formals, sienz...


TOPSHOP purse ^_^

An early birthday gift from my siblings! THANKS.. love you guys~

**************************************************

I have to wait next month only can have my one weekend (or 2 if I'm lucky) off to go KL again or back Kampar.


I haven't meet CC for a long time ady.

3 comments:

  1. next time only stop on crowded rest house le...safer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u geng...the max i worked is 21days berturut-turut. prp is like this, alot of shifts. they want us to work till die...but luckily last time hosp ipoh got alot of prps.
    gambateh lo

    ReplyDelete