Sunday, August 23, 2009

Post-graduation (I) 之 Family Photo-shooting

The next day after my graduation, my whole family and my aunt & uncle plus 2 cousins went to the only photo studio found near my aunt's house at Bandar Sri Damansara, Protake Photo Studio, for our family photo-shooting.

Some of you might be wondering why my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins were together with my family for the photo-shooting.

Well, the story is like this...

This aunt and uncle are my sister and brother's godmum and goddad. Since they don't have their own children, they took my sister and brother as their god-children. One of the cousins (mentioned earlier) is my aunt and uncle's god-child too. So, in short, this aunt, uncle, my sister, brother and the cousin are ONE FAMILY also. Confused? Haha~

Then why got another cousin who appearred le? This one is being taken care by my mum since he was 2 years old (now he's 8 years old). So, bring him along for the shooting. Clear tak?? =p

This was the first time that my family went for a proper family photo-shooting at a studio although my sis and brother had graduated 2 years and a year ago separately. Both of them postponed it until my graduation.

So the session started.

I took solo-ly then with family then with my 3 siblings. Each pose got a few shots.

~ chik chak chik chak chik chak ~

Then my aunt and uncle's turn.
Their 'family' photo followed by their husband-wife photo.

~ chik chak chik chak chik chak ~

FINISHED!

***************************************************

Here's the cheeky time! While the photographer went outside to transfer the photos to pc for us to select, my siblings and I stayed back and started our little own photography session, hehehe~

Mr. & Mrs. Chong (I look like my mum, shorty and meaty T.T)


L to R: Me, Daniel (the cousin that my mum takes care of), Sis, Younger bro


Studio photo taken by ourselves, hehe~


Mum & Aunt (2 sisters)


Younger bro who loves self-candid -.-ll


Youngest bro who LOVES self-candid -.-lll

After a few shots, we went outside also to start selecting the photos we wanted. The discussion about the photo size and what frame and whether want to be textured or not took the longest time!

At last.... we left the shop. The whole session took us ~ 2 hours ++.


(My legs were already aching due to the high heels by the time we left -.-ll)

3 comments:

  1. only legs were aching? didn't you feel tired when you had to keep on smiling? haha

    I felt 嘴酸 when my family took our first proper family photo-shooting at a studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, not very tired of smiling la cuz i was 'in action' for a short time only, hehe..

    my heels were really aching cuz they were hurt ady the day before during graduation! i forgot to stick plasters on before going convo, haiz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me~! do you hv any license to publish my pic anot? i dont love self-candid ok? sigh...

    ReplyDelete