Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hohoho~! My graduation gifts


In order to repay all your kindness and thoughtfulness to buy me convocation gifts, this post is dedicated to the people mentioned below.
Thank you so so so so much! MUACKSSSS!!!

***************************************************

1. CC for his bouquet. (Still got another gift but hasn't reached my hands yet, hehe~)


2. My Kamparian buddies for the Minnie balloon, plush flowers bouquet, photo frame, bear crystal and perfume.
Thanks to: WeiChong, SoonTak, KahWey, SiYun, FoongYeng, Engchi, MeiYi, Seon, MeiWan, KhimHoe, April, HueyWuen, SiauYen, Josephine, Neoh, ChoonHoong, SueJin & PickWan.


3. My uni buddyline juniors for the bag, lilies bouquet & a LOVELY card.


I love this card very much! Thank you, my dears: CheokMen, CheeLing, ChuHong & WanNee


4. LihChing (my 'ex-coursemate cum Mandarin teacher' during my first year in uni ^_^)


5. My Dad, Grandma, Aunt & Uncle for their angpows $$$, YAY!!!



6. My sis, her boyfriend and bros for the Topshop 'Ernie & Bert' undies, wahahaha!!!



7. RueyChyi for the call and gift (although it hasn't reached my hands also, hehe~)

It's a bit disappointing that you couldn't make it to my graduation that day. Hope everything is going well for you.



8. YingYing, Engchi, PeatKwan, HueyWuen & CheeWai for the SMS-es; May & SookKuan who are at Aussie for their warm wishes.

**************************************************

I'm SO HAPPY that I have SO many great friends and family who love me, support me and care for me.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

(PS: Apologies if I've missed out anyone that I didn't thank ya =p)

9 comments:

  1. Nobita, wait for your Master convo la~ sure more than me de..

    Jac, haha! I also din realize ur name was not in the card.. haha.. You attended my convo was ady very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jackie: dun berpura pura lah, u never think wan to give one..i know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobita, don't pecah jackie's periuk la, hehe~

    YingYing, i think during your graduation last time also not bad eh? sure more than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wan to give sth special to u ma.. different from the other.. so take sometime...hoho

    ReplyDelete
  5. then i slow slow wait for your gift then.. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  6. gila... pls exclude the pic of those undies ok? so funny and weird gift.... thx to the idea of ur sis

    ReplyDelete