Friday, August 14, 2009

It's my turn - FINALLY!!

Having been attending friends', sister's and brother's convocation for so many times already, now FINALLY it's my own. Tomorrow is my graduation day!
Well, I'm not really excited about it but more looking forward to meeting up with my coursemates and friends (and perhaps those long-lost-in-contact friends who might pop up at my convocation?) ;p

The journey to this day was not an easy one.

Those hardwork, those tears, those pains... T.T
Those dark times during that particular year... :'(
Not forgetting those encouragement, those supports, those loves... ^_^


I finally did it!!

Although it took longer that it's supposed to be, I'm glad and relieved that I managed to live up my parents' expectation and hope...


I'll be off to KL tonight and will be back at Kampar most probably by next weekend (due to the post-convocation plans for the whole next week!) Hehe~

Till the next post! (About my convocation and post-convo plans!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment