Thursday, August 13, 2009

My TAR vs His TAR

That day when I was at my friend's place, he showed me his newest member of his collection. The 1971 Tunku Abdul Rahman Commemorative Proof Coin. It was his most valuable treasure so far. According to the market price, it costs RM1800!!! But this friend of mine got an offer cheaper than that! (But still, to me, RM1K ++ for a RM5 silver coin...)

-.-ll faint...


TAR Commemorative Proof coin that cost RM1K ++


I remember quite long ago my mum gave me some big big old Malaysia coins. So I searched my drawers, my cupboards, my boxes and... at last, I found them. One of my coins was the same design and same year with what my friend owns. Just that mine was a bit PUDAR and not pure silver lor


HAHAHAHAHA~

My friend then told me that my coin's worth RM15-RM20. The value of the coin was RM5 itself.


My coin =p


Two coins of the same design and same year, just made of different of material only mar (and perhaps not being kept well, hehe~), HOW COULD THE MARKET VALUES ARE SO MUCH MUCH MUCH DIFFERED???!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you happen to possess a RM1 note as below (have to be totally new, original and unfolded), then YOU ARE RICH!!!!!!!



You can sell the RM1 note for RM2300 (according to the market value)!!!


For those who are wondering what makes the above RM1 so valuable, I will tell if you found one!! =p

LOLS

8 comments:

  1. haha....puiyee..u r "poisoned" by him already....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wc??

    dont worry, I wont gt poisoned!! No modal to buy that poison also.. Cuz so coincidencely, I have the same kind of coin mar... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur fren ada ladang kelapa sawit ma...then no problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. recently my "neighbour" oso bought the new collection, the "the present wraping paper" but made of RM5...

    My "neighbour" was really so "baika"....hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE REALLY BOUGHT THE RM5 WRAPPING PAPER??!!! he tak jadi persuade you buy with him arr? you two same same le, abang adik! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yee yee...

    I mane sekaya dia... tu RM5 wrapping paper worth RM500!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ai....RM5 wrapping paper mana setanding dengan coin yang semahal rm13xx.....

    ReplyDelete