Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chaos!

This morning KKM phone line was bombed by UM Pharmacy graduates! I tried calling berpuluh kali only could get through it~ -.-lll


I WAS POSTED TO MALACCA!!!


I'm the only one in my batch who's posted to Malacca. T.T
My hope to stay at Perak or Selangor or KL crashed into pieces... (Wondering if I appeal, will I be able to get back to Perak???)


Compared to most of my coursemates, I guess I'm lucky. Quite a number of them got SARAWAK & PAHANG!! The rest were scattered to every corner of Malaysia - Perlis, Kedah, Kelantan, Sabah, Negeri Sembilan, Johor and Terengganu is also in the list!! All EXCEPT PENANG!!!



WHY WHY WHY??!!!!



What had the UM Pharmacy graduates 2009 done to get this kind of fate??? Why can't we get what we wanted???



We were 'lelong' to the whole Malaysia...



Then came out a hypothesis that got someone complained KKM of their inefficiency to delay the posting and so on... So, KKM acted lor... Without waiting the seniors to come out from their PRP (Provisional Registered Pharmacist) places, KKM posted us to the readily available vacancies!! If this is true, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??!! We are willing to wait for our seniors to out first, KKM!!



Sorry, can't enlarge this pic. Just see the title. The translation is available as below~

Translation (from my coursemate):

Someone (I think is a fresh Pharmacy graduate) wrote to a particular newspaper saying:

Since now is the outbreak of H1N1 and hospitals are short of healthcare professionals, but the fresh graduates still cannot get their posting A.S.A.P. while they are ready & passionately to serve the public. She said the attitude of SPA (Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam) and KKM (Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia) people to keep delaying the interview and posting is very inappropriate. Instead of increasing the manpower by posting soon, they even asked private hospital staffs to work as part time and OT to cope with the situation is very unwise and might be dangerous. She urge the related personnels to change their working attitude and efficiency.

Personally, i think this kind of complaint had annoyed the KKM people and they reacted to accelerate the posting process BUT.... WHY UM STUDENTS HAVE TO BE THE VICTIMS???

My batch has around 60 persons. From the results, LESS THAN 10% got what they applied!!!

SO SUI NE!!!

***************************************************

Due to this 'SUDDEN' chaos... I was forced to reject a part-time I got at KTAR Kampar as an exam attendant!!! haiz... T.T

That day beria-ria went to apply, thought could do some part-time before posting. Today the KTAR exam division staff called me to confirm, I have to 'paiseh-ly' turn her down. So SORRY!! As the latest news said that we need to report ourselves between 1st to 15th Sept. The exam attendant job is from 1st to 18th Sept!!! All because of KKM!!!

I HATE YOU!!!

8 comments:

  1. py...congratulation, later we do a party to celebrate for it ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats?? im in depression now...
    i think huey wuen also same... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^

    I still feel happy for you...if you hav to go Sabah then only very unfortunate lor..

    Melacca very near ar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YingYing, if I really get Sabah, then next year April will be able to meet up with you there!! =p

    seon, jac, you guys really... Really my Kamparian friends le, party cuz ppl gt thrown out of their choices... aha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. my colleague heard imu, um and sedaya students wrote a complain letter to kkm leh. thatz y u guys kena dulu sebelum usm

    ReplyDelete
  6. the only way to get posted back to Perak is - "ikut suami".. =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete