Tuesday, August 11, 2009

From e-world to real world


Friendster brought her into my circle of friends.

We've known each other for ~5 years.

From college to Uni at different states and countries, we never failed to update each other once in a while.

She was really my e-friend as we never got to meet each other in person throughout the years.

But our friendship continues to blossom all the way.

6/8/2009 marked our very first meeting in person!!!

It was not an easy meeting after all as the first date the previous day was failed.

*** I'm still feeling guilty for causing her mostly wet that day*** =p


Emily, a dear friend of mine,
Thanks for the first message you sent me in Friendster 5 years ago.
That message marked the beginning of our friendship!

She knows I love MICKEY!! ^_^


Collection from the States


To our friendship, cheers~

5 comments:

  1. me tak main ini de.. haha~
    she's my friend for ~5 years, but just met for the first time last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM YINGYING! hehe ^_^


    Yeeyee, it is truly my honor to have you as my friend, a true friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm, you don't want me write Emily?? then I'll change to YingYing instead... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should post photos of both of you together, as a proof to seong that you're not hallucinating

    ReplyDelete