Saturday, December 5, 2009

A frog and a snake

This is not a fairy tale story.




It's about what I saw in my house kitchen yesterday.





I was back at home ~8pm yesterday, went to bathroom to wash my legs, flicked on the light and I saw...





sweat...





What I saw when the light was fully on gave me a full strength dose of adrenaline!!!



















For illustration purpose only. Not according to the actual scale.
=p



But the scenario was true!
It was a baby snake and the frog was a normal size small frog.


Ending of the story???













The frog jumped out from the kitchen (through the gap at the bottom of the back door).

I stood guarding the snake while waiting for my housemate to back. In the end, the snake took the opportunity to glide out from the kitchen through the door gap also as my housemate was doubting to kill it or not.

-.-ll



*** fingers crossed ***



DON'T EVER VISIT MY KITCHEN (HOUSE ACTUALLY) ANYMORE!!!

3 comments: