Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend breakaway

I managed to have a breakaway to KL last week!

Although the time was short, I met up with a lovely friend, had a sumptuous meal with my sis and satisfied my craving for one of my favourite hobbies! (The rest of the weekend I was occupied with preparing research proposal presentation slides... T.T)


This pic was 'snatched' from her site =p

She insisted to pay for our breakfast and gave me so many gifts plus take-away desserts before back! *paiseh... 'yao sik yao ling'... wahaha~*


Gift No.1: Tea bags from China
(Those Lipton special flavor tea bags, we can't find in M'sia!)


Gift No.2: Advanced christmas gift - Hello Kitty coin bank


Gift No.3: Birthday bear keychain. (I attached to my VyVy keys together with my Minnie, ^_^)


Gift No.4: Yummy-licious cempedak desserts and tiramisu!!


~~~~~


At night, I followed my sis to her workplace (She needed to close the shop for her boss.) Till now, I still forget what's the name of the shop she works at, ahahaha~ but it's opposite Sushi ZanMai in One Utama. And there I waited from 7 something to 9 something! uh~~~~
Of course during the wait, I explored around the shop, looking at the crafts... then hehehe~ I asked my sis to take some cardboards back so I could make one myself without paying for it!

For your information, 1 hour craft session costs RM45!! Only rich people will bring their kids there!

After closing the shop, we had at our late dinner at Chili's (since it was just a few shops away =p). It was already 9 something (or 10) but there were still MANY PEOPLE in the waiting list!


This was how she looked during the long wait.



The food came.


Happily eating away.


The left over untouched beef bacon.


Such a heavy late dinner we had! I bet the calories I gained have exceeded my next 2 weeks quota!


~~~~~

Back to the craft story. From the cardboard pieces, my sis helped me to assemble into the desired shape.

I was going to make a fruit cake!!!


Before.


After coloring, glue-ing, and decorating.
Yummy!!!
^_^

Now I can put things into my cake, hohoho~

~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. ^_^
    it was my pleasure to spend my time with YeeYee!

    Don't ever mention those 'gifts' again ya!

    **yes...i will make tiramisu and treat yeeyee**hehe

    will u treat me the fruit cake?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will wait for your tiramisu!!! hooray!!!

    yingying want the fruit cake? i'll deliver it to your front door then, hoho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. BENG~!!! two of you really... geng yin go chili's without me!!!!!! this is really unacceptable! unforgetable! unforgivable!

    ReplyDelete