Sunday, December 20, 2009

Car decors

Nowadays, many people put those solar-powered swinging head miniature in their cars. I wanted to but my mum prohibited me from decorating my car with stuffs that would make it looked so girlish~

>.<''

After listening to her advice for sometime, now I changed my mind. It's time for a little decoration! =p


First
Lovely 'spring-powered' swinging head Minnie miniature on the front dashboard.
(Wondering how's her partner, Mickey now...)



Second
The pair of 龟仔和龟女 at the back of the car, looking out from the rear screen.



Third
(This one is not a decor actually)
My windscreen sun shield : Mickey and Friends!



Forth
Forever friends bear
(My FIRST ever ff bear)
^_^

just bought~ hehe

It will be my companion during the lonely journey Mlc-KL-Mlc!
The bear itself also have a companion, ^_^


Guess that's enough for a car??

No comments:

Post a Comment