Sunday, December 13, 2009

After so long.... finally movie for me!

Today went to Ipoh with some hometown friends, with the intention to watch 2012 (I have compnanions! who are same outdated with me, hoho~). At the cinema there, it was like watching movie was free cuz almost all the movies we wanted to watch were sold out for almost shows for the day! In the end, we bought tickets to watch 'A Christmas Carol'.

Got seats at the last row. Excited cuz I havent hit the cinema for so long! HOWEVER... the screen that I watched for the whole movie show was like this.....



A tall 'Singh' was sitting in front of me.
His head covered half of the height of the screen (when he's not sitting straightly).


When he sat straightly.....



















>.<''
~ sweat ~



I had to strained my neck, moved to the left and right, trying to watch the movie for that 1 hour and 40 minutes.

My long-awaited movie outing was spoiled!
Huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment