Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas season at malls

A night out with my uni junior buddy @ One U.

We dined at Nando's and walked around as she said that she haven't been to One U since her first year!! Being her nice senior buddy, of cuz offerred to bring her there. She accompanied me to buy my FIRST ff bear, hehe~


~~~~~~~


Outing @ Sunway Pyramid with crazy sis and bro (and a naughty little fella!)

He can make you laugh and get irritated at the same time!







A extremely tiring Saturday for me as after the Pyramid outing, I drove back to Malacca to prepare to work for night shift that day. Stayed up whole night, only got to sleep at 10 something the next morning. @.@

2 comments:

  1. I like yr necklace yeeyee!!!

    oH! yr ff bear was bought at 1U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace's nice? hihi~
    Thank you~ ^_^
    yeah~! From Precious Thots

    ReplyDelete