Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coconut Crystal Mooncake ^_^

Last few days, I came across one of mum's newly purchased recipe book - Fashionable Jelly Mooncakes! The mooncake illustrations shown inside really 'caught' my interest. Then I ran to my mum, begging her to buy the desired ingredients and make the mooncakes with me, haha~

After going through the whole recipe book, I picked out the flavour I like the most and added in some that I love, hihi~

And my decision was...


COCONUT CRYSTAL MOONCAKE
with coconut flesh and red bean filling!
^_^


The recipe book that caught my attention.


Yesterday's work: The making of the red bean fillings.
Stirring the red bean paste with the aid of heat.



A newbie's work =p
Unrealised that the bottom had stirred till burnt.. PAISEH!
HOWEVER, my mum said although it got a bit burnt, it smelled good also together with the burnt smell, hoho~


The red bean paste being moulded. These are the mooncakes' fillings.


Today's work: The making of the mooncakes.
Moulding the mooncakes...


My mix-and-match mooncakes are formed!!!



Made from 100% young coconut juice + jelly powder with red bean filling and...
You can see through the sliced coconut flesh!! =)



Cut into half.



Sorry for the low quality of the pictures. Home digicam is taken away by brother . So the pictures were just taken by my mobile phone.


I think this would be the last edible thing that I made for my holidays before working.


Going to start my work next week!

7 comments:

  1. seem very tasty!! reserved for me arr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobita... sorry o! The mooncakes habis disapu by my family ady, hoho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. YingYing, you guess? ^_^
    Msg you telling you more bout it later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so laku? then you should make it again and ...know lah!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. puiyee....why your mooncake so "different" with the mooncake in the picture geh??? suppose must be very colourful mah.....
    and wish u all the best in melaka...must quick quick familiar with that place...i wait u to bring me eat satay celup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mooncake chi mou chi yeong wo.. can make and sell ad..

    ReplyDelete