Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Surprise Visits

An uneventful day as today was spiced up by 2 visits from 2 gentlemen! They came with gifts in hands for me, hohoho~!


1. A pen from Rachel as my belated graduation gift.
Rachel, a junior I knew when I was the facilitator during her orientation in Perak Matriculation College, the intake after I graduated. Then, she was enrolled into UM too! And we managed to keep in touch all these years. Thank you for your gift ya!

Thanks to Seon~ who came delivering the gift from Rachel to me although something happened to your family. May God bless you and your family no matter where they are.


2. A Malacca map from Mr. Au.
He really bought me a map of Malacca (cuz he said he couldn't afford me a GPS, haha~) after I told him I got posted to Malacca! Thank you so much for this! It'll be really useful for me in the days ahead~


***************************************************


I had a successful deal with Mr. Nobita today! Thanks to his blog for letting me know about the news. I succeeded in grabbing his extra sets of First Day Cover released by Pos Malaysia in conjunction with Malaysia 52nd Independence Day. And he didn't charge me extra for them! Hohoho~
^_^

The Miniature series


Left to Right:
1 Malaysia series - Perpaduan series - Rakyat Didahulukan series


Not able to add into my collection, the Pencapaian Diutamakan series.
=(

4 comments:

  1. since u have so much of stamp, next time post to Malacca, u can write more letter to me...hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still in the world of writing letter n posting it? now everything also electronic liao wor...

    but sometimes writing letter n receiving letter is something sweet to do, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. this kind of the romantic matter, reserve for ur boy boy lah!!

    malangnya u do not have the "Rosmah Didahulukan" series

    ReplyDelete