Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updater~

Hie!
I'm at Malacca now... I got a place to stay... I got friends to fetch me to work and off work, ahahahah~ (A BIG THANKS TO MY NEWLY KNOWN HOUSEMATE and COLLEAGUE cum FRIEND!) Although not really settled down yet, I've started my work this week onwards... Lots to refresh back, lots to catch up, lots to learn, lots to cope up with... I hope I have enough determination and strength to deal with all the things coming...

Today was the first day that I started my job officially and I've been sent to attend the clinical meeting... pengsan-le... really blurred during whole meeting.. =p


One good news is:

I'M COMING HOME FOR 4 DAYS DURING RAYA HOLIDAYS!


^_^

7 comments:

  1. u so happy ar~ first day only thought of holiday liao
    muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. good... can eat chicken rice ball everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward, do your best!! maybe finally you will find that it is a fortune place for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, nobita ur percakapan so berilmiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. YingYing... my hsemate suggested me to go back de! cuz no one will be at the hse here... somemore got 4 days holz... dun knw hav to wait till when only will have this kind of chance again..

    Khim Hoe: i think later i'll jemu with those chicken rice balls n satay celup liao..

    Nobita: Thanks lo!

    Engchi: haha... yalor.. i thought he would write in Malay tim.. hihi~

    ReplyDelete