Sunday, November 15, 2009

H.O. Stealer!



The H.O. who borrowed my Trade Name/Generic Name Drug Handbook on 8th Nov and promised me to returned it the next day!

YOU AIN'T GETTING ANY RESPECT FROM ME!!!

I was being kind to lend it to you since you said you needed it urgently for your exam and you couldn't get it at the Drug Info Service as it was a SUNDAY. You promised to return it to me and you know where I am stationed at but you broke your promise. I've been waiting for a week!

Fine! I considered myself losing it!

(Fortunately I've got myself a new copy ^_^)

2 comments:

  1. i dun have this lahh...where u got it?
    isit generic to brand name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.. it's by hosp melaka de..
    brand name to generic.. so that easier to check if docs write in brand name in the precriptions..

    ReplyDelete