Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pity VyVy, Pity Me



VyVy oh VyVy!!!


My dear pathetic VyVy!


Who did it to you???

Friday the 13th! Ady exhausted from the A&E on-call, thought could go home and have a good sleep but... when I went to collect my car...



OMG!!!
Fresh scratches!


I was so upset that I didn't have my sleep after staying up for whole night working once I reached home. Instead, I gave my poor, pathetic VyVy who got comot-comot (cuz I didn't have time to give her a bath for 2 weeks ady) a good bath!


The left over permanent damage after 'bath'.
T.T


We plan but God decides. Just as I was finishing the bathing work, the sky rained...


speechless


A REAL BLACK FRIDAY FOR ME.



******************************************



The person who did it! This is what you get!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. is normal.. 1st time my car get scratch ..GOSH it really hurt, but time flies later u dun care anymore...hahahaha

    that kind of scratch can be done la...money fix everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeeyee..~ u r better than me, i still remmeber i made my father car scratech 3 times within half year, after i get the license..^^

    ohya~ gambateh oo~~ against the A&E~ ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. after 2 or 3 times scratch, u will "immune" for it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh.. pitynya.. i shall report it to maharani.. her "HUH??? WHAT??" response, sure can reach the distance of 9 roads that far... lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys and girls... let us sama-sama 'da siu yan'!!!

    :O--> i've ad called back.. dont worry =p

    ReplyDelete