Monday, April 27, 2009

Shortest exam in UM life

I'm done with it!
Last paper. It was the shortest exam in my UM life - one and a half hour paper. Flip flip BNF, flip flip MIMS (it's an open book exam) - time's up! Initially I thought it was a 2-hour paper, mana tau... walao eh! Gan jiong!!! But, anyway, it's done.

Went to movie with coursemates just now - Fast & Furious 4. I'm not going to review it here, in order not to be a spoiler for you all. Hehe~ Hm, I'll give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5. I missed watching movies in cinema, forgot when was the last time I did so. Cinema, I'm going to visit you more this holiday!! ^_^
Before entering the cinema, something caught my eyes. The poster and trailer for Harry Potter and the half blood prince is out!! Saw it at GSC. Ohhh, my long-anticipated movie! It'll hit the cinemas in July! Still got 2 months of anticipation. Excited!

After the movie, thought wanna go to the Ampang look out point, but the BOSS of the night refused. Reason: his Kenari was not tahan lasak enough to climb up the hill. >.<''Haiz~ No choice. So, the night just ended like that.

Back home, end story.

Going to Fraser Hill tomorrow. ^_^

4 comments: