Monday, April 13, 2009

It's not the end yet

13th April, 10.25 a.m.
Official submission of my dissertation.



Guess won't be looking at my FYP until after my final exam. It's just a comma, not a full stop.

The submission also marked the start of my final study week in UM. Warming up for the 'STUDY,STUDY & STUDY ALL DAY' routine for the coming 2 weeks.

I WILL SURVIVE!!!


Had a crazy night with 3 lovely coursemates yesterday! We went out dinner but ended up dinner + sing k at SS2 K-box from 7 something to 2 something in the morning! And we were shivering all night long, but still reluctant to leave, haha~

Hopefully can go again after our finals! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. oh...u go sing k but dun wan to go genting....boycott pui yee

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the genting trip's one weekend earlier, i would sure go la..
    me ady sad cos cant join.. now u guys boycott me pulak T.T

    ReplyDelete