Friday, April 24, 2009

Countdowns~

Here's my queueing-up-confirmed events & activites so far. I'm really countdowning and looking forward to them! ^_^

1. 27/4 - My LAST paper in UM Pharmacy course.
2. 28/4 - Fraser Hill Trip with coursemates.
3. 2/5 - LEEHOM's Music Man Concert 2009.
4. 11-12/5 - Thesis presentation (Marking the full stop to my Pharmacy course).
5. 17/5 - Taiwan Trip.
6. 22/6 - Bali Trip.

Awww... I need to take up the compulsory 30 hours CPD training for the insurance thing during holidays (This one not really looking forward to it, hehe).

And of course there will be lots of unplanned outings as well as trips to be planned!!

Hmmm, HMmm, HMMMmm...

6 comments:

  1. wah...show hand ur trip here ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no-la..
    not all are trips ma..
    just my upcoming schedule only, hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. pui yee selling insurance ad.. all dunno her ad.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i'm an agent BUT i don't sell de, haha~
    so, you guys still can cont knowing me, lols

    ReplyDelete
  5. u really gonna venture into insurance field ar?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been an agent for nearly 2 years lo (i think).. actually nvr in my intention to be one but due to some causes i became one
    the weird thg is i'm an agent IN NAME only, haha~

    ReplyDelete