Saturday, March 13, 2010

S.H.E. is the One, live in Malaysia 2010

This was the 4th time!!!

(^_^)v

I went to watch S.H.E. concert. Again. It wasn't expensive ticket (as there were 5 of us going). If i bought expensive ones, the amount would give my dad a heart attack!!! =p

It wasn't easy either to watch this concert as I only managed to change my night shift (out of 31 days of March, my turn fell on the 6th!!! =.=) with a nice colleague few days earlier before the concert day. Thank you so muchie, LCY!!!

And... it rained heavily just when people were waiting in the queue to get into the stadium. By the time we got to our seats, we were in a mess! =.=''


That's why I prefer concerts or shows at Genting. No worries on the traffic, no worries on rainy weather and even cheapest tickets still can get good view.


However, it's worth all the waiting and mess, for...

I would say the show was better than the last one.



There were a few sections - pyjamas theme, KTV theme... I love the KTV theme section.... the MVs shown were so funny!!!

And almost all costumes were bling bling.. haha~


Yoga, the concert's guest...


THUMBS UP for the trio!

Their new album is calling for pre-order now! SHERO.... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment