Saturday, March 13, 2010

My World Vision dream

March 13th, 2010. My World Vision dream is no more a dream!

Kid sponsoring, a thought for almost 8 years, I finally have the determination to realize it for myself! =)

Although it's just a small amount every month, hope my little bit of contribution helps.

Wondering who'll be my sponsored kid...


~~~~~


cc, who's been inspired by me even acted faster than me! I'm really a terrible procrastinator!!

yingying, we both have done it!!!


~~~~~


Anyone interested, please visit www.worldvision.com.my

Let us do our part if we're capable!

3 comments:

  1. ^_^

    give me five dear~~~~

    if u come to see the hot balloon v can go together :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so so so wish i can go... but my colleague has changed her weekend call with me.. so i need to work next weekend!!!

    arrggghhh~! huhuhu~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is cc by the way?

    ReplyDelete