Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm the CHEF of the day again!

4th June 2009, Thursday

I became the chef again. The meal for lunch of the day was:
1. Fried rice
2. 'Siu pak choy'
3. Fried 'fu pei'


~ yee's fried rice ~
Ingredients: rice, french beans, small shrimps, small'ikan bilis', chili, eggs
Seasonings: kicap pekat, soy sauce, pepper, 'ma yau', abalone sauce

My mum said my fried rice looked nice =)



~ yee's fried siu pak choy ~
Ingredients: siu pak choy, garlic, abalone sauce

My dad praised this dish 'indirectly', haha~ =) =)



~ fried 'fu pei' ~
This one, I just put in the pan and fried only, hehe~ But okay le, looked golden-golden... =p


Got any improvement???

2 comments:

  1. Boleh tahan le.. but.. what makes you so interested to be a chef nowadays? i wana buy lottery ady... nothing is impossible.. the world is changing~! muahahhaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa...looks yummy lah ...can u cook for me also next time ? kekekeke

    Your loving aiya -sis,
    Jojobing

    ReplyDelete