Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cooking lesson

It's been nearly a month since I last blogged (Anyone missing me here? Seon, I know you do, hahaha~)

I've moved back to Kampar home le and due to my 'LOVELY DIAL UP CONNECTION' at home, that's why I'm absent from the networking world. THANKS to KFC that I managed to made a comeback =) Got free wifi, free air-cond, just a cup of drink then you can sit for the whole afternoon, lols...

I'm back from Taiwan for more than a week, but sorry guys.. haven't posted about it here yet.. cos there're just too much, so I need to organize a bit and simplify first =)

For this post, I want to talk about my cooking lesson with my mum yesterday. =p

Yesterday morning when I was watching TV after breakfast, my mum suddenly called me. She told me that she wanted to visit the saloon and she had prepared all the vege and ingredients, asked me to cook them when it's nearly lunch time. And she left.

COOK???!!

I've never really cook a meal. But since everything was prepared.. so I just put everything inside the wok and let it 'ONE WOK COOKED" Hahahaha~

Dish No.1 - Belacan fried four angled beans


Dish No.2 - Dau jeong yeong Chili

Poor appearance BUT it tasted nicer than how it looked!! =p

Due to the 2 dishes which were a bit 'dry', my mum upgraded them by adding a bit more water to them and re-cooked. Hehehe~ Paiseh..


For dinner, add one more dish - 'lat ji' crab!
My mum taught me how to kill the crabs, cleaned them, cut them into pieces and cooked them.


Pre-killing..



The way to kill a crab - use a chopstick and stab at the centre of its stomach



One of the crab, even it's dead, it managed to take revenge on me! My finger bled. :'(



Done!



That's my day of cooking lesson. I'll improve next time! =)

4 comments:

  1. YA LA..M.I.A for so long, wen MSN jual mahal pula, msg dun wanna reply...

    Leng lo, next time we play pot lucky lo,u cook all ..HEHE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not jual mahal le
    i just used my hp to MSN, so charm.. and this application really eat up my hp battery so fast... haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never guess me right a.k.a 'L'June 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM

    luckily im not there to try your cooking.. all ingredients are well prepared by your mum, but you still cook like >.<" geh.. salute~

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour of the dish was like that, okay?? and.. the ingredients were not 'well' prepared... =p

    ReplyDelete