Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LEEHOM's Music Man Concert 2009

I went to see LeeHom last Saturday!! With my sis, sis' bf and bro. We went to watched him once 2 years back. He's still that good-looking, handsome, multi-talented in music and musical instruments. And this time, I think he became muscular too! All his costumes were sleeveless ^_^

He's the hero in music world. He wants to save the music world. That's him, LEEHOM, the Music Man!

The stage might look simple and plain. Dark background. However, it was totally a different story when the lightings were on and the concert began. The animation shown on the screen was terrific, together with the lightings and sound system, they made the concert so live and rhythmic.

I love the most when he played the violin and piano. It felt so romantic when he played the song 'When you wish upon the stars' using his violin. Thw way he played the piano was so energetic! *Applaud!* Not to forget, he's excellent with the drums and guitar too! This time, he brought his beloved new specially made guitar to Malaysia, 'Bahamut'! Well, I don't know about guitars, but Bahamut is such a unique guitar. If I've not mistaken, it has ruby for the dragon's eye on the guitar!

LeeHom played magical tricks in his concert this time. There was a crew imitating as him up on the stage and then suddenly he appeared at the centre of the stadium!!! Initially, I thought it was him on the stage and I was so confused, how come he could re-appeared at the centre of the stadium. =p

A concert that can be described as the name of his song - HEARTBEAT. It really made your heartbeat accelerated! Marvellous show!

The stage - before the concert began. Simple, plain, all dark background.


The stage - after the concert began (Sorry for the low quality of the picture, I took it with my mobile phone only & I sat so 'NEAR' to the stage, hehe =p


The 2 screens on the stage focused on LeeHom the whole person most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment