Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend is supposed to be resting days!!!

Sunday. It's a day which most people will be spending with leisure activities, outing, resting and relaxing. However that doesn't apply to me... I've been finalizing and printing out clerkship reports, resume and interview materials. 100++ pages. Sunday morning's gone.

After that, I tried very hard to get the biotech notes into my head but in vain. The test will be tomorrow. I just couldn't get them in with so many other stuffs cramped inside my head already. And now here I am, abandoning my attempts to study --> blogging!

~ Test, interview, clerkship presentation, settling some matters at science fac, evaluation of my samples, research write up which the due date is in 3 weeks time~ How and when am I going to settle all these things?? Awwwww...

The more I think of the unsettled matters, the more I wish to run away from them.
I want to go to PENANG!!!

Today is March 15th. Happy birthday to a dear friend - Pey Chin!

4 comments: