Sunday, February 7, 2010

CNY shopping spree-eee-eee~

I got myself a belated christmas & new year pressie 2 weeks ++ ago!

Hihihi~!

An iphone 3GS!!!


But today only officially start using it. Huge thanks to my bro for installing all the softwares inside, got it screen protected, bought pouch for it...
REWARD for him was I let him use it for 2 weeks, wahaha~

~~~


Today went to Mid Valley with my sis and bro for my first proper shopping in MONTHS!!!

MY PURSE BLED PROFUSELY!!!
(Hope it wont died of bleeding... =p)

Apart from the must-buy-items this coming CNY for myself, I bought my iphone an attire too!

ROXY dress for my iphone!

^_^

2 comments:

  1. woohooooo....new phone...

    no worry la, ur purse still can bleed a lot...plenty to bleed...HAHHAAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. if got plenty to bleed, then im not worried... it nearl bled to death leh... im nursing its injury now..

    ReplyDelete